September 29, 2007

Will ya look at that...

I was sitting at my dad's desk last night grabbing a few minutes on the web when Fr Beau (the curate, aka Dad's assistant) came in. He then held up a church magazine for me to see, and as I looked, he turned it around to the back and pointed to something on the back...

Much to my surprise I found this:


I was very, very shocked, because you see, The Messenger Journal, is "a traditional Anglican communication" which is an international publication. It was actually published in Australia, and goes out all over the place.

So now, my dear friends, I can say that have had my work published in an international publication. While I'm not given credit in words, you will notice my mark in the corner of the "photo". Never in my wildest imaginings would I have thought that that picture would be sent around the world. And to think that it just started out as a way to humor a new friend...

1 comment:

Stephanie Hawn said...

WAY KOOLIO AWESOME!! NICE JOB!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! my amiga is famosa :)