March 13, 2007

Pallet Jigs and Charlie Brown

"Some days I wake up early to watch the sunrise, and I think how beautiful it is, and how my life lies before me, and I get a very positive feeling about things. Like this morning for instance; the sky's so clear and the sun's so bright. How can anything go wrong on a day like this?" ~ Charlie Brown

That was today for me. The sky was clear the sun was unusually warm at a
California temperature of 60 something and I was unusually happy. I found myself in a very Charlie Brown mood and put my little brother's You're a Good Man Charlie Brown CD on in my boom-box and put it in the sun-room and pointed it out the window. I have sung Charlie Brown most of the day as I've worked outside on our pallet jigsaw puzzles. Since we are sending the majority of our books via freight we have to pack them on pallets and then wrap them in layers of plastic wrap.

Anyway, good ol'Charlie Brown is keeping my spirits up and my parents home-group is starting to arrive to help out so I'll sign out for now.

No comments: