March 22, 2007

Ramble

Have you ever found yourself simply staring out a window, yet not really seeing anything? The movement is outside and some part of your mind acknowledges it, yet doesn't at the same time. You simply become lost in thought, yet you aren't really thinking about anything in particular.
I find myself doing that lately. I find that there are times when I simply can not keep my mind on a task. I know that there is change coming and my mind does not want to stay on the tasks that I used to do with great ease. Perhaps this is because I won't be doing these tasks once I move. Or perhaps I simply have to many things fighting for dominance in my mind.
Hopefully once I get out of here my mind will return to it's normal clarity. Who knows. I certainly hope it does.

3 comments:

Stephanie Hawn said...

o man that almost made me cry..and i'm totally not joking...yeah i do that all the time...i know exactly how ya feel when ur mind just goes and goes and ur suppose to be doing something that you've always loved doing but something else is occupying ur mind...well that was kinda deep! i love you and i will miss you much...and make sure u keep undating :)

Stephanie Hawn said...

this is Stephanie by the way :)

Digital_Dreamn said...

:) I plan to keep updating. I'm glad you found me.