March 1, 2007

Catch-Pharses

There are times that when I think of someone I can hear them saying something they always seem to say. For example: "Sweet", "Cool beans", etc. When I hear those phases I think of the person who says it.

Now, I think, that when people think of me they hear in their mind: "I don't know." At one point I knew that a number of people thought of computers when they thought of me. While they may still do that, they probably now have added, "Don't know".

While I now know that I'll be moving to Hollywood, I don't know when it will happen. Or where I will live. For all I know I may end up living in the church... which wouldn't be all that odd. When I was born my parents where living above a church that my dad was serving. So living in churches isn't that odd to me. I'm not sure that Vesper (the church cat) wouldn't like Braveheart and Fiesty being on her turf... or the bird for that matter.

Life has much uncertainty. The last few months have been full of uncertainty, and I still don't know what will happen in the more immediate future. When so much is unknown, it would be very easy to lose one's sanity, but through it all, you have lean on God, and just wait for Him to get all of the pieces in place.

No comments: