June 6, 2007

Have you ever...

(been scared, real scared inside, shaking to your roots... sorry, couldn't help it. It's a song from a little kids play a few years back, and it likes to be remembered on occasion;)

Anyway, have you ever either heard someone say they want to be a superhero, or have you ever wanted to be a superhero?
Today I was at the NCCS Kindergarten graduation, and one of the little guys said that was what they wanted to be. Well, you might be wondering why I was at the K graduation. Last night I received a call from the teacher of the Ks, and she asked me if I could tell her how to set up the projector, with sound. To get straight to the point I ended up saying that I'd come in at 9:30 this morning and set it up/supervise the projection.

I don't know about you, but when I was little, and some times even now I wish I was a superhero well... Over the years that I have been the resident tech at NCCC/S, I have had more people tell me that I'm saving the day. "Here comes Elizabeth to save the day.", "You have just made my day, I owe you." So en-light of all the people at NCCC/S and even some of my family members I present the following:

I'm here to save the day!

No comments: